Our values are: everybody needs some looking after sometimes and winning together. People succeed in our culture when they are energized to accomplish ambitious goals and push themselves and those around them to be better. We work hard to teach and share our successes to help others be successful. We anticipate our teammates’ needs and communicate early and often, using the input of our peers to operate both fast and right. We have tremendous ambitions and have a lot of fun pursuing them — if that excites you, we would love to have you join us.
About the Role:
As a People Operations Manager, you will be on the frontline of Capsule’s mission to build a pharmacy that works for everyone by helping manage the technical infrastructure of the People team. You will help develop efficient and simple people processes, systems, policies, and programs to deliver valuable data and analysis that enable people-related decisions at Capsule. You will be analytical and open minded with an acute attention to detail, take initiative, work cross-functionally across the People, Finance, IT, and Legal team, and see projects through to completion by proactively raising and resolving issues. You will also be able to juggle short-term requests from managers with long-term priorities and goals.
What You’ll Do:
- Help lead People analytics to enable teammates to do their best work:
- Leverage weekly utilization reports via Namely, Greenhouse, and internal dashboards to provide actionable updates to the People and Executive Team;
- Partner with the People and Finance teams to develop actionable insights across the entire employment life cycle; and
- Develop, analyze and identify key data points from our pulse survey and other similar initiatives.
- Respond to and resolve requests for People analytics (including immigration, benefits, and onboarding/offboarding) with consideration for compliance requirements (i.e. maintaining documentation, staying current on employment law, and leveraging outside counsel) where necessary.
- Project manage key projects and work streams including, but not limited to:
- Implementation and launch of a new HRIS;
- Bi-annual compensation review; and
- Implementation of policies in our company handbook and state addenda for each of the markets in which we operate.
- Contribute to management of benefits processes, including responding to inquiries from teammates and helping with Open Enrollment.
- You have 5+ years proven experience in People Ops or HR/HCM roles with clear progression and advancement.
- You are highly proficient at Microsoft and GSuite tools, especially Excel and Google Sheets.
- You are equally comfortable and excited by strategic work and tactical work.
- You have strong project management skills and can easily shift from owning the entire project lifecycle to specific key workstreams.
- You have strong experience with a variety of systems needed to excel in the role and a familiarity of what should be used and when. Examples include HRIS, ATS and onboarding solutions.
- You take pride in enabling the best work of others on the team. You think ahead to anticipate the needs of your teammates and you give and get all the facts making it easy for others to make decisions.
- You drive results in a way that makes everyone better. You accomplish ambitious objectives while uplifting the team around you. You're a magnet for team members looking to get better and be successful.
- You work hard and want to have fun while you do so. You celebrate wins and remember to enjoy the journey as we build something iconic.
- You can work both fast and right and don't view them as trade-offs. You understand when things require precision and accuracy and where 80% gets you to the desired outcome.
- You thrive on being pushed and challenged. You communicate effectively both in written form and live / on your feet - you are not fazed by tough questions in the moment.
- You strike the right balance between putting enough work in to share something, but not going off into a corner for weeks at a time to polish something to perfection.
- You operate like an owner and expect others to as well. You take personal responsibility and value personal responsibility in others.
- You check your ego at the door. You are interested in finding the right answer vs. always having the right answer.