Do you live for creating an amazing experience for people? Do you nerd out over the research of tools and systems for maximum efficiency? Do you love thinking outside the box and do you refuse to settle for the status quo? Fantastic! We have big plans for the future, and we need someone like you to keep our growing team engaged, supported, and fulfilled. This role will cover a lot of (mostly new to us!) territory in People Operations and is critical to the success of our teams and company – you’ll partner strategically with the VP of People to drive People Ops forward and keep our top-notch talent thriving. Think operations, benefits, onboarding, learning and development, talent management, and much more!
What you’ll do:
- Manage payroll and benefits through our PEO, and evaluate the go-forward strategy for benefits.
- Evaluate and benchmark new benefits options for our company (including 401(k) and investment options) that align with our strategy and employee-base.
- Create and manage our Employee Handbook and corresponding policies (writing new content as we develop it!), and operations of those policies.
- Drive research, evaluation, and implementation of new programs and tools for Learning & Development, Employee Surveys, Feedback, Performance Management, and Rewards & Recognition.
- As programs are developed, manage operations and iterate on those programs.
- Partner with the VP of People on immigration and compensation.
- Develop and maintain strong internal and external relationships, following through diligently.
What you have:
- 5+ years experience in People Operations with some startup experience, tech industry a plus.
- Excellent project management and facilitation skills, and experience building HR processes from the ground up.
- Experience with employment law, benefits, and compensation.
- Knowledge of People Operations tools, systems, and best practices.
- Exposure to compensation management.
- Excellent interpersonal skills: confidence interacting, communicating, and empathizing with all experience levels.
- Self-motivation, strong time management, and organization skills.
- Passionate, innovative spirit, and a desire to work in a flexible and fast-paced environment.
- Humility and a good sense of humor!
- BA / BS degree.