We are looking for a People Operations Business Partner to join the People Team at Zocdoc! As a business partner, you’ll support employees and managers in all things people-related. You’ll bring a deep understanding of how to develop talent and build engagement specifically in the tech world. You will be an integral part of the People Operations team, seamlessly delivering all aspects of the employee experience to client groups in the business by working withinternal partners for recruiting, onboarding, benefits, compensation, talent practices, and engagement.
What You’ll Do
- Proactively support managers and employees to make people-centric decisions while maintaining consistency across the organization.
- Work side-by-side with managers and hands-on with your People Operations peers to deliver excellence in People programs; including compensation, benefits, organization design and structure, performance management, and talent development programs.
- Coach managers on how to lead their teams, navigate and resolve employee relations issues, and manage programs that develop people.
- Be a champion and advocate for the employee experience, ensuring that we can hire, develop, and retain amazing people.
- Earn trust with leaders by learning the business while helping them understand their People business; including metrics and drivers around hiring, performance management, talent development, engagement, and retention
We Are Excited About You Because...
- You have a Bachelor’s degree or equivalent with 5+ years experience in Human Resources and at least 3 years of experience as a Human Resources Business Partner in a technology organization.
- You are resilient and resourceful. You can work in the gray and navigate a constantly changing environment with ease.
- You can work high and low, fluidly transitioning from being a part of strategy one moment to diving deep in details and working tactically in the next.
- You are comfortable making trend-based decisions on a case-by-case basis at times.
- You have a proven record of effectively coaching managers as they navigate complex people situations.
- You are experienced and comfortable working with people at all levels across the organization, and you proactively work with partners to provide support when needed.
- You have a high bar for all things talent-related and you’re willing to stay-the-course when challenges arise.
- You’re knowledgeable in HR policy and laws.