People Experience Partner Lead, Investigations
We’re looking for a People Experience Partner Lead who will support the day-to-day needs of the amazing talent we have on our Partners teams. This is not your typical Employee Relations role, you will be a steward of Pinterest’s culture, leveraging insights from your work to identify trends and empowered to create proactive solutions to address them. As part of our People function, your #1 goal is to help grow an exceptional team that drives Pinterest's success. Please note that this role can be based in our SF or NY office depending on the candidate.
What you’ll do :
- Be a trusted advisor to employees and managers providing coaching and support to help them deliver their best work every day
- Keep your finger on the pulse of the organization, supporting employees through hardship, and influencing managers to enact changes that preserve what’s unique about our culture while helping us evolve to support the needs of Pinners
- Partner with a variety of stakeholders (People Partners, Legal, Leadership, etc.) to conduct investigations, provide counsel, and facilitate prompt, fair, and effective resolution of workplace concerns to help deliver a positive employee experience.
- Analyze people relations trends and partner with People Partners, L&D, and Leadership to develop proactive strategies, solutions, programs, and policies.
- Drive planning and implementation of company-wide HR initiatives
What we’re looking for :
- 7+ years of HR Business Partner/Generalist/Employee Relationsexperiencesupporting a Sales & Marketing organization
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to coach, influence, and partner with various levels of employees
- Ability to work effectively across geographical and cultural boundaries with an ability to identify systemic issues revealed during the investigative process. This requires a high degree of empathy balanced with the ability to provide direct feedback and confront witnesses with difficult information
- Facilitation and training experience
- Ability to travel occasionally