CohnReznick currently has an exciting career opportunity for a Manager to join our People & Culture team based in our Atlanta, GA office! Please note this role will be based in our Atlanta, GA office as a primary work location.
- A highly dedicated professional with ambitious credentials and inspired by new challenges and growth opportunities?
- An agile teammate who exhibits fundamental problem-solving skills?
- A creative and effective communicator with a passion for providing a positive candidate experience?
Look ahead, imagine more and consider joining the CR team to begin making a difference!
The People & Culture Manager will drive value added talent solutions for projects and initiatives including, but not limited to: onboarding, talent management, performance management, workforce planning, mentoring, development, annual compensation process, employee life cycle activities, recognition programs, change management and employee engagement.
This role reports to the local Managing Partner and Regional People & Culture Director and will serve as a business partner to ensure HR strategies are aligned to support the business strategies and objectives for the local office, as well as contribute to regional and national human resources programs and initiatives.
- Bachelor's degree in human resources, business or related field required, PHR/SHRM-CP highly preferred
- Minimum 6 years of HR generalist experience with progressive experience; professional services industry experience preferred; Ideally 8 - 10 Years experience.
- Ability to build effective partnerships with leadership and employees
- Strong project management and organizational skills
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Sound judgment, problem solving and conflict resolution skills
- Proficient MS Office skills to include Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Strong interpersonal savvy and composure especially in critical events; ability to influence others
- Ability to work with senior management under tight deadlines, juggling multiple assignments
- Ability to work with limited supervision in a fast-paced environment
- Knowledge of Federal, State, and Local employment laws
- Business acumen or ability to quickly acquire business knowledge
- Strong analytical skills
- Ability and desire to proactively and consistently present new HR ideas and strategies
- Adaptability combined with a positive attitude and high energy level