You will solve complex organizational challenges through people-related solutions. This will require you to think big, use data to guide your work, be comfortable challenging convention, and in some cases reinvent how work is done. In our model, the business partner builds strong people management skills within the leadership team. You will also work in close partnership with the Talent, Learning and Development, and Total Rewards/Operations leaders on the People and Culture team to develop these strategies.
You're excited about this opportunity because you will…
- Help us to revolutionize human resources.
- Champion and embody the Stitch Fix culture, mission, and values.
- Serve as the People Partner to one or more of our core functions.
- Partner with our People Managers to help them build and develop their people and organizations.
- Coach managers and leaders to lead their teams, navigate and resolve employee relations issues or manage programs that help develop our people.
- Demonstrate your exceptional talents at putting the people first, and being as clear and transparent as possible in helping others understand how people decisions get made.
- Partner with a cross-functional group of subject matter experts to design and execute your strategy for how we staff, onboard, develop, motivate, retain and organize work.
- Have the opportunity to be hands-on, working side by side with our people to get things done on a variety of people related areas. As a core part of this hands-on work, you will be rolling out programs to support the People and Culture team, including compensation, performance and talent programs.
- Provide insightful data to guide decision-making and offer proactive solutions.
- Develop integrated solutions through collaboration and proactive communication with the People team and Management team.
We’re excited about you because…
- You have a minimum of 5+ years experience in a business partner, HR Generalist or people focused operations role.
- You have collaborated with business leaders to create people plans, solve problems, and influence change.
- You build trust easily and are known for your deep relationships across an organization.
- You’re capable of flying high and being a strategic player in one breath and flying low and diving deep the next.
- You’re knowledgeable in multiple human resource disciplines including employee engagement and retention, organizational development, employee relations, and performance management.
- You will thrive in high-volume, fast-paced and feedback driven environments.
- People describe you as exceptionally organized.
- Cross-functional communication comes naturally to you in solving problems and addressing roadblocks.
- You’re highly self-motivated, have a stellar work ethic and you’re looking for the right company to support your growth.
Why you'll love working at Stitch Fix...
- We are a group of bright and kind people who are motivated by challenge. You can be your authentic self here, and are empowered to encourage others to do the same!
- We are a successful, fast-growing company at the forefront of tech and fashion, redefining retail for the next generation
- We are a technologically and data-driven business
- We are committed to our clients and connected through our vision of “Transforming the way people find what they love”
- We love solving problems, thinking creatively and trying new things
- We believe in autonomy & taking initiative
- We are challenged, developed and have meaningful impact
- We take what we do seriously. We don’t take ourselves seriously
- We have a smart, experienced leadership team that wants to do it right & is open to new ideas
- We offer competitive compensation packages and comprehensive health benefits
- You will be proud to say that you work for Stitch Fix and will know that the work you do brings joy to our clients every day