Are you passionate about using statistical rigor to uncover truth from data? Do you love providing insights to business leaders to help them achieve their goals? As our People Analytics Program Manager, you’ll have the opportunity to use your expertise to help us take smart, focused action that will improve our ability to attract, engage, motivate, inspire, and retain our people.
As a member of our Talent, Culture, and Communications team, you’ll also have up-close exposure to several other critical company functions, including talent acquisition, people development, talent management, philanthropic giving, employee volunteerism, as well as internal and external companywide communications. We’re a small, dynamic team filled with people who love what they do, push for excellence every day, and are always looking for ways to get better. We can’t wait for you to join us!
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
- Work with HR leadership to set people analytics strategy for the company
- Build relationships across the HR and Talent organization to provide analytics solutions that meet business needs
- Own, develop and deliver employee survey programs (e.g., new hire, pulse, engagement, exit surveys). This includes: designing questions, building surveys, launching and supporting the roll-out process, analyzing data, presenting results, and recommending actions
- Develop and automate ad-hoc and standard reporting and visualizations
- Develop predictive analytic models to determine what drives employee attitudes and behavior
- Evaluate the efficacy of HR programs and initiatives
- Use quantitative and qualitative data to conduct exploratory analyses to uncover opportunities
- Identify opportunities, develop hypotheses, and recommend data solutions that address stakeholder’s needs
- Research, analyze, and present data from multiple databases to solve real-world problems
- Always curious. You ask why and dig below the surface to understand the root of the problem.
- An enthusiastic teacher. You thrive on helping others understand and use data more effectively.
- Gritty and resourceful. You are willing to do what it takes to get results and solve problems.
- Constantly improving. You spot opportunities get better and take initiative to make it happen.
- A strong communicator. You know how to explain complicated data to a non-technical audience.
- Driven by business goals. You know how to bridge the gap between theory and real-life execution.
- Principled and precise. You fiercely protect confidentiality and care deeply about accuracy.
- Master’s (Ph.D. preferred) in Industrial-Organizational Psychology, Org Behavior, Sociology, Anthropology, Economics, Mathematics, Engineering, or otherquantitative field
- A solid understanding of psychometrics and the theory behind building and interpreting surveys
- 3-5 years of data-analytics experience in an applied setting, using statistical and predictive analyses such as Chi Square, T-Test, ANOVA, logistic regression, multiple regression, relative weights, Random Forest and Decision Tree.
- 2 years of experience in working with HR/employee data
- Proficiency in using a statistical tool (SPSS, R, or other tool)
- Proficiency in Excel and BI solutions
- Please submit your resume and a brief cover letter explaining why you are interested in this role.