Job Title: Pega Testing Lead Business Analyst
Location: Seattle, WA
Lead Business Analyst (LBA) will be the liaison for user stories, functional/non-functional requirements and to-be business processes between Client Business teams and the IT project team.
Key responsibilities of LBA :
• Focus on Business Requirements and early analysis, grooming of user stories and identify interdependencies by working with the product owner.
• Logical functional grouping of requirements into Sprints
• Identify required interfaces for the Pega solution and define interface specifications working withother application teams.
• Identify and document non-functional requirements The Consultant shall provide the following Deliverables in accordance with the applicable Specifications and Acceptance Criteria herein, in the sequence and within the time limits identified in the Work Schedule.
• Collect and analyze user stories, functional/non-functional requirements, to-be business processes and transfer that knowledge to the development team.
• Perform tasks associated with pre-project consulting and business case development.
• Elicit high level project objectives and project success criteria.
• Document business and IT requirements, including process flow and data flow diagrams
• Evaluate the data collected through task analysis, business process, surveys and workshops
• Prepare accurate and detailed requirement specifications documents, user interface guides, and functional specification documents
• Communicate effectively with business and internal teams to deliver product’s functional and non-functional requirements
• Facilitate workshops to scope project and gather detailed product requirements
• Work as part of a team to deliver projects that meet customer expectations and achieve the business benefits
• Develop and produce business and IT requirement documents including necessary flow diagrams
• Acting as a liaison between Customer Service, Warranty, Sales, Dealer Development, Dealers, Large Fleet Owners, Marketing, Accounting and suppliers
• Provide unified ownership of user stories, requirements and to-be business processes using the Pega user story template and reporting methodologies.
• Lead Team in Directly Capture Objectives (DCO) sessions for the prioritized user story backlog, requirements and to-be business processes that meet client standards.
• Maintain Requirements Traceability matrix
• Facilitate ‘Train the Trainer’ - Internal and external clients on the use of the tool
• Certify the outcome of the software developer and supplier efforts
• Provide Testing assistance and other duties as assigned
• Initiating process improvement opportunities to enhance the tool
• Seeking technological solutions to organize, automate, and synchronize business needs
• Recognizing the impact of software changes to the business
• Identify recurring issues and propose long-term solutions