The Senior Pega Systems Architect will participate in implementing BPM systems and custom applications developed in Pega Systems on a large scale while applying and contributing to enterprise standards, best practices, common components and methodology. They are assigned to work with specific project teams, helping them to understand the proper approach to delivering a successful BPM implementation.
The Senior Pega Systems Architect will design, develop, code, test, debug and document programming applications to satisfy business requirements. They are responsible for leading development on PEGA PRPC. They participate in the development of services. They mentor junior developers, help guide the effort of consultants, and deliver successful products for enterprise use.
- Working in Pega System as a developer after obtaining certification
- Experience creating data classes and properties in PEGA implementations
- Experience with Designer Studio to refine and enhance the case life cycle design
- Broad experience in the PEGA rules-based architecture to configure and test applications functionality in process flow, UI screens, automated decisions and prosperities
- Experience in full life-cycle in large systems, preferably in the healthcare domain with an understanding healthcare business process and operations
- Experience documenting requirements, functional design and leading test execution
- Object oriented Programming (OOP) and implementation experience using Java
- Pega System administration
- Database Oracle SQL and MS SQL Sever
- Bachelor’s Degree and five (5) years with development of Pega applications, integration, and project workflow of various Pega projects.
- - OR - * Associate’s with an additional two (2) years technical analysis and IT related experience plus the five (5) years (for a total of 7 years) IT healthcare experience emphasis on supporting the development of applications, integration,and project workflow may be considered "in lieu of" an Bachelor's degree.
- Minimum three (3) years:
- Experience with converting business into process flow.
- Designing architecture on an Enterprise level.
- Experience with data modeling, configure case and case processing, business, functional and use case development.
- Experience translating business requirements to system/functional requirements.
- PCSA Certification
- Master’s Degree and Pega Certifications (PCSSA, PCLSA, etc.)
- Experience in SCRUM Agile framework.
- Proficient in one or more project management tools.
- Experience with .Net and Angular.
- Robotic process automation.
- Overall technical analysis and IT experience of 9 plus years preferred.