Mandatory Technical Skills:
• 8+ years of IT experience and a minimum of 5 year experience in designing and developing applications using PEGA PRPC technologies. Java/J2EE experience is added advantage.
• Should have at least one end-to-end implementation experience using PEGA PRPC technologies.
• Experience in building responsive using PEGA 7 dynamic container, layouts, and skins.
• Experience in building PEGA REST service APIs, and SOAP services. Experience in consuming WSDLs, and building JMS services/listeners.
• Strong knowledge on PEGA authentication methods, and experience in implementing PEGA IAC/MashUP solutions.
• Should possess very good communication skills.
• Experience with Agile (Scrum) development methodology.
• Banking and Finance domain experience would be an added advantage.
• Should be CSSA certified at minimum, LSA is desired.
Good to have
• Experience in working in onshore-offshore model
• Responsible for the design and development of Business Process Management applications using PRPC, Websphere, and Agile and Scrum methodologies.
• Collaborate with business analysts and customers on software development design, configuration, testing, debugging, implementation, and support. Provide updates to scrum masters, managers and project leaders on the project/sprint progress, and achieve outstanding customer results and high-quality deliverables.
• Collaborate with offshore development teams, conduct code reviews and demos, on time delivery, run guardrail reports, review, and fix any issues to ensuring quality delivery.