Pega Senior System Architect (CSA)
The Pegasystems Senior System Architect is responsible for technical oversight and implementation of Pegasystems solutions. This includes i) supporting Inception and Elaboration to ensure optimal solution architecture and design, ii) directing and overseeing technical teams in Construction of the designed solution, iii) developing custom systems integration solution components as dictated by business requirements and iv) managing systems Validation and defect resolution efforts.
The SSA also collaborates with project leadership and client management to manage the engagement direction, pinpoint and resolve high-level issues and develop staff and budget plans. As such, the position requires not only technical prowess but also refined interpersonal and management skills.
- Pega CSA Certification (Certified System Architect) or higher (CSSA or LSA) is a MUST
- 5+ years experience working with Pegasystems technologies
- 5+ years experience designing, building and implementing Business Process Management solutions on one or more technology platforms
- Due to Federal Contract MUST be US Citizen and willing to submit to government clearance/background check.
- Demonstrated success working within a team project structure; including possessing a variety of roles within those teams
- J2EE development experience
- Exposure to and familiarity with various industries and specific operational solutions
- BS in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or comparable field
- Willingness to travel up to 100%
- Perficient full-time employees receive complete and competitive benefits. We offer a collaborative work environment, competitive compensation, generous work/life opportunities and an outstanding benefits package that includes paid time off plus holidays. In addition, all colleagues are eligible for a number of rewards and recognition programs including billable bonus opportunities. Encouraging a healthy work/life balance and providing our colleagues great benefits are just part of what makes Perficient a great place to work.