We are looking for Pega OpenSpan Consultant for our client in ?Norfolk, VA
Job Title: Pega OpenSpan Consultant
Job Location: Norfolk, VA
Job Type: Contract ? 12 Months / Contract to Hire / Direct Hire
- 5+ year?s professional experience developing solutions with .NET or other OOP language.
- 3 + years of experience in Pega PRPC v6.x, v7.x and Frameworks.
- 2+ years of experience in OpenSpan tool and experience in Pega Robotics
- Strong knowledge on Pega Tools
- Strong object oriented design and implementation experience
- Strong knowledge of Pega Architecture, Design Practices and Programming techniques.
- Demonstrated understanding Agile/Scrum methodologies
- Works in conjunction with Program Manager to size, manage scope and risk
- Accountable for ensuring the business and technical architecture of the delivered solution matches customer technical and functional requirements, and commits to Customer Success (realization of business benefit)
- Participates in the development of additional consulting opportunities within the customer base
And the skillset requirements are:
- Experience in RPA/RDA
- Experience in Automation Projects
- Experience on Pega Robotics, Open Span & frameworks preferred
- Experience developing real life Pega Robotics Process Automation (RPA) unattended automated solutions
- Experience with MS Office automation (MS Excel, Outlook, SharePoint, PDF Connectors)
- Experience in text Adapters and PDF Connectors
- Experience in Robotics Studio ? Designer studio Integration.
- Strong experience scoping, planning and delivering projects using iterative software development lifecycles over multiple release cycles
- Experience with integration technologies such as SOAP, Experience in Enterprise Architecture, Integration Technologies and Performance tuning of Pega applications
- Knowledge of Application Security concepts & Integration and their error handling.