Role: PEGA (LSA)
Duration: Full Time/ Permanent
Location: Atlanta, GA/ Sunrise, FL
• Around 12-15years of total experience , 8+ years of experience in PEGA Pega PRPC CLSA(Certified Lead System Architect - 1) certification or should have played role in LSA capacity
• End to End experience of PRPC-based application design and implementation
• Must have implemented minimum of 4 end to end Pega implementations project across different industry domains using Pega-PRPC
• Well versed with class hierarchy, rule set hierarchy, data layer, flows, flow actions, work baskets, deployment
• Strong in Integration components - Integration, SOAP Service implementation in PRPC, MQ Integration
• Should have working experience on Situation Layer Cake concepts and adopted the same while defining project architecture
• Should have working knowledge on Pega UI Architecture , Styling PRPC Application, IAC (Internet Application Composer), DWA ( Direct Web Access ), Pega
• Version Upgrade, managing the parallel development, Indexing, Arching & Purging, Session management, Customized logging, creating custom Guiderail, very good knowledge on SMA and System
• Reports (Class Dependencies, Rule Dependents, etc.,)
• Should have conducted architecture design reviews, code walkthroughs, and performance and security reviews
• Reporting with expertise in BIX (Business Intelligence Exchange)
• Should have good knowledge on Legacy Application modernization to Pega PRPC
• Excellent knowledge on BPM solution Life Cycle using Pega – PRPC
• Scalability and Performance tuning the application, App server and database
• Support /Guide teams in Creation of re-usable assets, frameworks ,solution packs
• Very Good understanding of the EAI and SOA concepts
• Good understanding on BPM best practices, implementation life cycles
• Have working experience on the different project execution methodology e.g. RUP, agile etc.
• Should be flexible to move across locations at onsite.
• Should help open new opportunities.
• Must have experience in Pre- sales and help open new opportunities.
• Excellent Communication skills
• Must be capable of engaging with senior IT and business leadership at client organizations
• Must have knowledge or implementation experience in DEVOPS in pega projects