Position:Pega Lead System Architect
Location: Sunrise FL/Tampa FL
Duration: 18 Contract
Type of Hire: W2 Contract
· Should be a Pega Lead System Architect (LSA) responsible for architecting and designing business applications using Pega PRPC and other Pega frameworks.
· 10+ years of IT experience, Involved in Application Design, Development, Testing, Implementation of software applications using PEGA PRPC, Java and Oracle Technologies.
· 5+ Years of PEGA PRPC application development experience in v5.5, 6.2, 6.3 and 7.1.
· Certified Lead System Architect-Part 1 and 2 preferred.
· Certified Senior System Architect–Mandatory.
· Certified System Architect-Mandatory.
· Excellent technical skills in Customizing and Implementing PEGA CPM Framework.
· Great hands on experience in designing PEGA Enterprise Class structure and Data Models.
· Good working Experience in Designing and Implementation of Process Flows using Case Designer and Flow rules.
· Great working Experience in PRPC User Interface development – Sections, Flow Actions, Harnesses, Skin, Portals and advanced User Interface Controls.
· Good working Experience in Activities, Utility Functions.
· Good working Experience in Declarative Processing – Declare Expressions, Constraints, On Change, Decision Rules like Decision Table, Decision Trees, Decision aps.
· Experience in end to end project life cycle using AgileScrum and Waterfall models.
· Experience in managing, collaborating with teams in different geographic locations.
· Good Leadership Skills. Acted as Strong team player, Module Lead and Project Leader.