Lead Business Architect
Business Architects play a key role in structuring the business processes and information of the world’s leading organizations. In this role, you will help drive organizations forward from their as-is states to their desired states. In this role, you’ll use industry leading Pega technology to deliver solutions that digitally transform and automate our clients’ organizations, client engagements, operations, processes and practices.
This is your chance to get your hands on leading-edge, cloud-based CRM, IBPM, robotics, AI and machine learning technology that will bring your business architected solutions to reality.
What you’ll be doing:
- Lead Direct Capture of Objective (DCO) Sessions
- Understand and gather functional and non-functional requirements detailing the client user journeys Create draft Pega Flows and UI
- Create epics, features, and user stories to ensure development outcome will result in desired product outcomes, manage scope and manage traceability matrix Work closely with System Architects to ensure completeness of requirements
- Ensure that out of the box processes in PRPC or any Pega applications are utilized whenever possible
- Travel up to 25 – 35%
- Effectively communicate business requirements to development teams onshore and offshore
- Ensure compliance with project methodology
- Lead Sprint planning
- Experience working in Agile with Scrum, and Waterfall and Iterative methodology
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Develop a trusted advisor relationship with multiple people in the account to expand engagement with stakeholders across the customer organization
- Establish a metrics framework to realize and measure business value through use of Pega software, co-produce a strategic roadmap for transformation, and encourage adoption of best practice through enablement and governance.
- Serve as the account’s advocate within TTEC, managing escalations quickly and effectively and coordinating with business units to take action on behalf of the customer
- Use discrete and aggregate measures of customer health to drive insights, to identify and mitigate areas of risk, and to take proactive action
- Leverage industry and product knowledge to share insights about how customer can maximize license to drive business benefits.
- Expand the client’s footprint across our digital offerings, drive new revenue opportunities and renewal growth.
What skills you will bring:
- Minimum of 8 years’ experience as a Business Architect.
- PEGA Business Architect certification
- Executive-level communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to effectively navigate and mediate conflict and foster honest dialog
- Strong consulting skills and proven results working as a trusted advisor to drive business value for clients or stakeholders
- Ability to prioritize, multi-task, and perform effectively under pressure
- Strong knowledge of business processes (Sales, Marketing, Service, Support), business applications and automation
- A proven customer satisfaction and revenue driver.
- Leverages data and relationships to help our customers achieve their business objectives after the initial sale and continuing through the customer lifecycle
- Comfortably engages with front-line teams and C-suite leaders, employing the Challenger model to drive business insights. Promote best practices and how to adapt them within each customer’s environment to achieve faster time to value.
- Drives for results. Contribute to account plans, and organize resources required to execute the plans and achieve desired outcomes. They measure progress against KPIs, successfully balancing the customer’s needs and value to Pega.
- Is a thought leader. They leverage their deep domain experience, product knowledge, and industry trends to home in on quantifiable benefits and focus intently on realizing them.
- Is service-oriented. They are the primary post-sale point of contact for the customer. They address root causes of dissatisfaction, and proactively coordinate with specialists to smooth the customer journey and help ensure our services and products are best in class.
Who We Are:
At TTEC, you can enjoy a fast-paced career that offers exciting professional development and career growth opportunities. Our dynamic and inclusive culture is based on a set of values that guide our relationships with clients, their customers, and each other. With 58,000 employees operating across six continents, we use a blend of technology and humanity to help clients provide a great experience to their customers, build customer loyalty, and grow their business. Together, our two divisions (TTEC Digital and TTEC Engage) help brands make every interaction they have with a customer simple, personal and exceptional. Jump on board, join our journey, and take your career amazing places