Less than 5 years experience • Healthcare IT
St. Louis, MO
The Pega Developer has proven their ability to architect, design, develop and implement highly scalable and reliable IT systems.
This position will focus on solutions that enable the Center Operations organization and provide an enhanced patient and physician experience and strongly influence the Specialty patient and physician digital strategy.
In addition, this position will focus on data transition design and overall project delivery of all Specialty data transformation initiatives within the Specialty technology area.
Currently hiring at all levels - entry level through Lead Systems Architect
Responsibilities of the Pega Developer
- Execute application architecture through working with delivery teams to enable the efficient and optimal use of our client's technology assets, ensuring adherence to our client's IT Strategy, Guidelines and Architecture Transformation.
- Continuously evaluate industry standards, best practices and technology trends for their ability to support and enhance the goals of our client's business.
- Provide in-depth technical consultation to business partners and IT management/development to ensure development of efficient application systems utilizing established standards, procedures and methodologies
- Perform long term and on–the–fly evaluations of solutions based on scenarios, outcomes and risk assessments.
- Review, identify and provide performance recommendations to delivery, capacity planning and systems administration teams.
- Perform financial assessments of platform changes and enhancements.
- Work with technology partners (clients and vendors) to enable our client's enterprise model. Inclusive of coordinating technologysharing / training sessions and preparing guideline documentation
- Direct the creation of reusable technology components within our client's enterprise architecture.
- Responsible for large scale implementations and transformations through managing multiple stakeholders at all levels (business, technical and regulatory); understands and addresses organizational barriers.
- Work with leaders of cross-functional teams sharing process improvements including engineering, system test, product management, operations, and quality.
- Engage in production support research and resolution recommendations, as required
Qualifications of the Pega Developer
- Bachelors’ degree and 3+ years’ experience
- Pega ecosystem experience is required
- Strong Plus if additionally certified as Pega CSSA, or optimally as CLSA
- Experience with Pega Direct Capture of Objectives (DCO) process.
- Able to identify and optimally define process flows and use cases during DCO process
- Understanding of the Pega Smart BPM methodology and the Pega Rules process
- Object Oriented experience is a strong plus
- Focus areas for this role will include the contact centers and overall patient and physician-focused engagement within the Healthcare industry. Experience in these areas is a strong plus
- Other software development experience, including SOFEA/ MULE, J2EE, ReactJS, Spring Boot, Oracle forms, Oracle PL/SQL, Eclipse, iOS, .NET, HTML5, design patterns and software development experience, is a plus
Compensation for the Pega Developer
- ?Salary for the Pega Developer $85, - $140,
Employee Status: Regular
More information about the job
Is Relocation Available? Yes, nationwide
Is there a bonus structure? 10%
Are you open to sponsorship? No
This position is: New Position
Is there a possibility to work remote? No
Is there equity? No
Are there flexible work hours? No
Does this position have direct reports? No