Title: Pega Developer/Sr. Pega Developer
Location: Franklin Lakes, NJ St. Louis, MO Austin, TX Orlando & FL Memphis, TN
Job Type: Fulltime/ permanent
The Sr. Pega Developer has proven their ability to architect, design, develop and implement highly scalable and reliable IT systems. This position will focus on solutions that enable the Center Operations organization and provide an enhanced patient and physician experience and strongly influence the Specialty patient and physician digital strategy. In addition, this position will focus on data transition design and overall project delivery of all Specialty data transformation initiatives within the Specialty technology area.
- Bachelors’ degree and 8+ years’ experience
- 3+ years of Pega ecosystem experience is required (preferably 5-7 years)
- 4+ years Java development experience - need Pega folks that can code
- Must have Pega CSA certification (Certified System Architect)
- Strong Plus if additionally certified as Pega CSSA, or optimally as CLSA
- 3+ years’ experience with Pega Direct Capture of Objectives (DCO) process.
- Able to identify and optimally define process flows and use cases during DCO process
- Understanding of the Pega Smart BPM methodology and the Pega Rules process
- Object Oriented experience is a strong plus
- Focus areas for this role will include the contact centers and overall patient and physician-focused engagement within the Healthcare industry. Experience in these areas is a strong plus
- Other software development experience, including SOFEA/ MULE, J2EE, ReactJS, Spring Boot, Oracle forms, Oracle PL/SQL, Eclipse, iOS, .NET, HTML5, design patterns and software development experience, is a plus