Job Title: Pega Developer
Location: O'Fallon, MO
Duration: 12 months contract
• Business Process Management Systems (BPMS) is an integral development team within client’s Business-to-Business (B2B) technology group.
• BPMSsupports client's vision to deliver business processes that are dynamic, flexible and a differentiator for client.
• BPMS leverages agile software development methodologies along with the Pega BPM tool to build web based software applications that deliver on business needs.
• The ideal candidate will be part of a team responsible for architecture on a variety projects. This includes: driving foundational system architecture, leading and reviewing solution designs and ensuring platform performance, security, scalability, maintainability, appropriate reusability and reliability upon deployment.
• Are you interested in being a technology leader on a team supporting critical client initiatives?
• Are you passionate about delivering top quality technology solutions for a global business?
• Do you enjoy working on a high energy team with diverse skills and experience?
• Lead the preparation of solution and strategy analysis, design, estimates and documentation
• Provide business and solutions architecture consultation for new projects
• Interface with stakeholders to ensure business needs are delivered
• Design and develop large scale Business Process Management(BPM) applications using Pegasystems' Pega Rules Process Commander (PRPC)
• Participate in and monitor project development and delivery
• Participate in architectural strategy and product road mapping
• Ensure code is well architected, easily maintainable, performant and secure
• Mentor and coach team members
• Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or Technology related field required
• Pega Certified Lead System Architect (CLSA) preferred
• Pega Certified Senior System Architect (CSSA) required
• Broad understanding of Software Engineering Concepts and Methodologies required
• Strong understanding on web based application infrastructures and securityrequired
• Experience with Pega PRPC highly preferred
• Must exhibit a strong sense of leadership, initiative and accountability
• Must be high-energy and detail-oriented
• Must demonstrate the ability to lead and mentor peers
• Strong interpersonal and written/verbal communication skills required
• Agile/iterative development experiencepreferred
• Payments industry experiencepreferred