$150K — $200K *
Person selected for the role will act as a hands-on Delivery Manager working directly with business users to implement new and reengineer and automate existing processes. The person will play a role of a senior technologist on the team and may manage global teams on project or permanent basis.
The candidate needs to have experience with creating reusable components / assets / adapters, upgrading and maintaining the Pega shared platform, setting standards for Pega / BPM development. The position requires a strong and proven ability to collaborate with partners across the Firm, and track record of working with various on-shore and off-shore delivery partners.
1. Architecting and designing business applications using Pega and other Pega frameworks
2. Provide thought-leadership to client across business and technical project dimensions solving complex business requirements
3. Manage a team for deliveries, initiatives and architectural decisions
4. Accountable for ensuring the business and technical architecture of the delivered solution matches customer technical and functional requirements, and commits to Customer Success (realization of business benefit)
5. Participates in the development of additional consulting opportunities within the user base
6. Well experienced with design application and Infrastructure using various Application Servers, Databases, Security Managers etc.
7. Expertise on various integration technologies like SOAP, REST, MQ, TCP, HTTP
8. Strong understanding on Application Security
9. Well versed with SDLC, Agile, CD&CI methodologies
10. Ability to execute development of Re-usable Assets, Code Reviews and IT Governance for Pega Practice
11. Strong Project Management skills to execute and deliver projects.
12. Must have designed and developed atleast 5+ projects on Pega 7 or Pega 8
13. Knowledge and expertise on recent trends like Cloud, AI/ML, Microservices etc
10+ years of IT experience with n-tier, database and client server design/development
6+ years of experience with Pega BPM (atleast as Lead System Architect role for 5+ projects)
Valid through: 4/28/2021