??We are looking for Pega Developer for our client in Addison, TX
Job Title: Pega Developer
Job Location: Addison, TX
Job Type: Contract ? 12 Months / Contract to Hire / Direct Hire
?US citizens and those authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor H1b candidates at this time.?
- Pega Certified only
- Pega Advanced Developers: Develops, enhances, debugs, supports, maintains and tests software applications that support business units or supporting functions. These application program solutions may involve diverse development platforms, software, hardware, technologies and tools. Leads in the design, development and implementation of complex applications. Provides technical direction and system architecture for individual initiatives. Serves as a fully seasoned/proficient technical resource. Will not have direct reports but will manage complex parts of application development. Routine accountability is for technical knowledge and capabilities. Works under minimal supervision, Typically requires 10+ years of experience.
- 7-10 years as a Pega developer; certification required
- Experience in leading system analysis and design with various platform and technologies
- Strong analytical, troubleshooting and problem solving skills.
- Skilled in Object Oriented Programming and have hands-on experience developing enterprise application
- Strong understanding of Pega methodologies (including AgileScrum).
- Experience with full lifecycle Pega implementations (preferably Pega 7).
- Understanding of various Pega Rules ? Ex: UI, Activities and Flows, Declaratives, Decision, Validation, Reports, Correspondences
- Experience working under Agile methodology
- Ability to work independently and as a part of the team
- Must have strong communication skills and the ability to adapt to a changing environment.
- Bachelor?s degree in computer science or equivalent