Pega Certified Senior System Architect Must be Certified
Global consulting company
Green Card holders or US Citizens ONLY
**DO not apply unless you are a Green Card holder or a US Citizen**
Lees Summit Mo Location
MUST HAVE: Pega Senior Systems Architect Certification
1. Pega PRPC version 7 platform experience
2. Experience with process methodology, development methodologies (Agile, SDLC, Iterative) strongly preferred.
3. Excellent object-oriented analysis and design skills and system integration skills.
4. Pega Senior Systems Architect Certification.
5. 5+ years of Pega implementations
6. Experience designing and developing process-based solutions or BPM (business process management)
7. Experience in various rules and features like Flows, Activities, User Interface, Flow Actions, Agents, SLA, Correspondence, Single-Sign-On, External Authentication, PRPC Security, Reports, Listeners (File, MQ), Connectors and SOAP Services etc
8. Experience in full PRPC implementation cycle including enterprise Class Structure design and Rulesets design
9. Perform code reviews and ensure compliance with application quality, coding, UI and Corporate standards, including review alert logs, running pre-flight and PAL.
10. Enforce best practices in PEGA architecture / design / coding
11. Ability to work independently and as a member of a team
12. Ability to work and communicate effectively with programmers and other IT staff and non-IT functional areas
13. Strong communication, problem-solving and leadership skills
Candidates should be flexible / willing to work across this delivery landscape which includes and not limited to Agile Applications Development, Support and Deployment.
Applicants for employment in the US must have valid work authorization that does not now and/or will not in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the US
Responsible for programming and software development using various programming languages and related tools and frameworks, reviewing code written by other programmers, requirement gathering, bug fixing, testing, documenting and implementing software systems. Experienced programmers are also responsible for interpreting architecture and design, code reviews, mentoring, guiding and monitoring programmers, ensuring adherence to programming and documentation policies, software development, testing and release.
Write software programs using specific programming languages/platforms such as Java or MS .NET, and related tools, platform and environment. Write, update, and maintain computer programs or software packages to handle specific jobs, such as tracking inventory, storing or retrieving data, or controlling other equipment. Consult with managerial, engineering, and technical personnel to clarify program intent, identify problems, and suggest changes. Perform or direct revision, repair, or expansion of existing programs to increase operating efficiency or adapt to new requirements. Write, analyze, review, and rewrite programs, using workflow chart and diagram, and applying knowledge of computer capabilities, subject matter, and symbolic logic. Write or contribute to instructions or manuals to guide end users. Correct errors by making appropriate changes and then rechecking the program to ensure that the desired results are produced. Conduct trial runs of programs and software applications to be sure they will produce the desired information and that the instructions are correct. Compile and write documentation of program development and subsequent revisions, inserting comments in the coded instructions so others can understand the program. Investigate whether networks, workstations, the central processing unit of the system, and/or peripheral equipment are responding to a program's instructions. Prepare detailed workflow charts and diagrams that describe input, output, and logical operation, and convert them into a series of instructions coded in a computer language. Perform systems analysis and programming tasks to maintain and control the use of computer systems software as a systems programmer. Consult with and assist computer operators or system analysts to define and resolve problems in running computer programs. Perform unit testing Assist in system and user testing Fix errors and bugs that are identified in the course of testing.