$110K — $130K
Jobtitle: Pega Business Architect
Location: Trenton,New Jersey
The PEGA BA will participate on teams consisting of developers, SME, stakeholders to convert the business requirements, process flow, use cases and the supporting integration documents into a fully functional application that meets user needs.
4 years minimum PEGA Business Architect experience required as well as a 4-year college degree. Certification is not required although desired.
Pega Business Architect will act as a liaison between the business users, stakeholders and technologists. This individual will be responsible to work with Lead System Architect and Leadership team jointly charting business and technical strategies.
This position will have the opportunity to exercise a variety of skill sets while participating in software development and systems integration projects for a wide variety of users and stakeholders.
The ideal candidate will have a strong background in requirements gathering, tracking, and analysis with an ability to communicate the information to both technical and non-technical professionals.
The primary function of this position will involve the evaluation of user needs and development and implementation of technological solutions to solve those needs
RELEVANT WORK EXPERIENCE: 6 or more yrs.
• A minimum of 4 years of related business analysis
• A minimum of 4 Use Case Development
• A minimum of 4 Years experience as a PEGA Business Architect
• Broad experience in an organization that develops and delivers software to customers
• Managing software functional requirements throughout the SDLC • Participation in an Agile software development environment
• Working with users/stakeholders to understand and capture software solution needs
• Configuration and deployment of software solutions at the enterprise level
• Documentation of requirements, test cases, and training material Role Responsibilities:
• Acts as the liaison between Business and Technology teams and have ability to translate between technical and non-technical team members.
• Works closely with Business Product Owners and Stakeholders, ATCSU and Lead Business Analysts to gather user stories and translate into business requirements.
• A wide degree of creativity and initiative is expected.
• Understands the business vision and translates to Technology impacts/solutions.
• Work with Technology teams to come up with solutions that meet Business needs.
• Proactively identifies and mitigates risk to projects.
• Performs multiple roles as needed during the course of the project.
• Strong interpersonal, communication and relationship skills.
• Solid experience with business process modeling and change management
• Solid experience with documenting requirements, functional design and leading test execution.
• Partner with internal stakeholders and customers to understand business problems to be solved
• Capture functional software requirements and translate into user stories
• Coordinate with Product Manager and stakeholders to facilitate backlog reviews
• Participate in Agile software development sprints and sprint planning activities
• Assist agile teams and processes as necessary
• Define solution acceptance criteria and assist in software testing
• Publish software release notes and maintain other product documentation
• Develop and maintain solution training material
• Integrate best practices into current working procedures
• Participate in and provide support to customer success teams
• Create wireframe designs for functional requirements
• Conduct process and product training as needed
• Other duties as assigned
• IT technical background a plus
Valid through: 4/16/2021