Pega Solutions Architect
Available to start and interview immediately
Potential to convert to permanent
The responsibilities for this individual is to play solution architect role to perform full life-cycle activities in support of multiple projects identified by chief architect which will include but not limited to:
- Lead business and solution architecture concept discussion supporting new health plan benefit administration and configuration.
- Work on the architecture approach, architecture design and prototypes for the project
- Work on the technology/tool evaluation, proof of concept and prototypes to supportarchitecture decision
- Work with SMEs from applications area on the technical analysis to supportarchitecture and technical design
- Work with project and development managers to define the scope and develop plan for the architecture and other technical deliverables related to the project
- Deep knowledge of SOA and BPM concept, and solid understanding and hands-on technical experience with PEGA, both as business process management(BPM) and Business Rule Engine(BRE).
- The architecture design experience of implementing complex business processes and applications using PEGA, Microservcie, Web Services, Spring, and Java/JEE framework.
- Architecture and implenmentation experience with highly scalable and high throughput transactional systems.
- Solution architectureexperience in a Agile/DevOps environment
- Excellent communication and inter-person skill set