Franklin Lakes, NJ
Industry: IT Consulting/Services•
5 - 7 years
Posted 406 days agoby Patrick Francis
Pega Architect / Franklin Lakes, NJ or Orlando, FL / 12 months contract
Essential Functions and Responsibilities:
· Ability to communicate effectively with team members, leaders and clients.
· Experience with Pegasystems PRPC v7 and frameworks, such as Pega Healthcare Management.
· Demonstrate standards and best practices for a Pega Center of Excellence.
· Proficient using UI controls, workflow development, declaratives, activities, reports, correspondence and decision rules
· Experience implementing Pega integration services using REST, SOAP, etc.
· Ability to design and build technical solutions using Pegasystems SmartBPM methodology.
· Web Services knowledge is required to communicate effectively with the services team; WSDL/HTTP.
· Experience working relational databases and SQL; Oracle PL/SQL is nice to have.
· Familiarity with Agile methodology
· Ability to identify risks and issues and propose solutions effectively.
· Should have experience integrating components such as web services, frameworks, etc.
· Ability to read and understand procedural language code and translate it into functional technical requirements
Desired Skills & Experience
· 6+ years’ experience
· Pega PRPC v7
· Object Oriented Programing background
· Oracle PL/SQL
· Excellent communication (verbal and written)
· Ability to prioritize work
· Ability to identify risks/issues