Role: PEGA Certified Senior System Architect (CSSA)
Work Location: Atlanta, GA
PEGA Certification must be 1 or 2 Years Old.
(Certified Senior System Architect is required)
1. PEGA PRPC version 7 platform experience
2. Experience with process methodology, development methodologies (Agile, SDLC, Iterative) strongly preferred.
3. Excellent object-oriented analysis and design skills and system integration skills.
4. PEGA Senior Systems Architect Certification.
5. 3+ years of PEGA implementations
6. Experience designing and developing process based solutions or BPM (business process management)
7. Experience in various rules and features like Flows, Activities, User Interface, Flow Actions, Agents, SLA, Correspondence, Single-Sign-On, External Authentication, PRPC Security, Reports, Listeners (File, MQ), Connectors and SOAP Services etc.
8. Experience in full PRPC implementation cycle including enterprise Class Structure design and Rulesets design
9. Implement best practices in PEGA architecture / design / coding
10. Ability to work independently and as a member of a team
11. Ability to work and communicate effectively with programmers and other IT staff and non-IT functional areas
12. Strong communication, problem-solving skills.