We are looking for Pediatrics Registered Nurse for our client in San Diego, CA
Job Title: Pediatrics Registered Nurse
Job Location: San Diego, CA
Job Type: Contract 12 Months
- Must be willing to work extra shifts in a bi-weekly pay period and be flexible.
- 7th shifts are required during times of high census - 36 hours one week & 48 the other week; a total of 2 extra shifts in a month; traveler should expect to be scheduled for these extra shifts when census is high.
- Duration: 13 weeks or possible 26 weeks upon request
- Pediatric Medical / Pulmonary 72 bed unit; NP Ratio 1:3-4. Functions at the Standard Level of nursing practice.
- Responsible for independently applying the nursing process through the assessment, planning, implementation, evaluation and documentation of pediatric patient care.
- Selects and administers the appropriate care taking into consideration the age and developmental level and size of the patient.
- Provides a caring relationship that facilitates health and healing.
- Should be able to identify own limitations and seek resources as needed.
- Standards of Care; Clinical Skills and Judgment; Caring Practices; Facilitator of Learning/Clinical Inquiry; Advocacy/Moral Agency/Response to Diversity; Collaboration and Communication; Systems Thinking
- Current CA RN license/BLS/PALS (must be AHA)
- 2 years of pediatric experience in a major facility which includes high acuity patients in a fast paced unit
- Ideally will have 1 year of travelexperience and have worked in a children's hospital
- EPIC experience is a plus but must have some EMR experience.
Cynet Health is a Staffing and Recruitment wing of Cynet Systems Inc. Established in October 2010 and incorporated in the State of Virginia, Cynet is one of the leading Staffing & Recruiting Service companies in the Washington DC Metro area. Headquartered in Ashburn, Virginia, we are a certified Small, Woman, and Minority Owned Business Enterprise, a recognized diversity supplier.
With over one hundred in house recruiting staff, Cynet Health caters to various hospitals, health & wellness centers, pharmacy, and medical facilities over 50 states across the United States.