As pediatricians at The Polyclinic, we specialize in caring for the unique needs of children from infancy through young adulthood. We provide general and high-risk pediatric care, cross-cultural medicine, newborn care, preventive health care, developmental pediatric care and therapeutic care for childhood diseases. Serving as primary care physicians for your children, we coordinate their care and refer them to specialty consultations when necessary.
You can take comfort in the fact that we are all board-certified pediatricians, and many of us have been voted by our peers to the Top Doctors list in Seattle Magazine and Seattle Metropolitan. Your child will receive quality care provided by the area’s best child specialists, in a setting scaled to maximize the personal, caring touch that is especially important for children.
Our pediatric primary services include:
- Newborn Care. We work closely with your obstetrician to focus on detection of birth defects, monitoring for potential infections and/or internal abnormalities. We also help with newborn feeding issues, provide breastfeeding education and support, and offer newborn circumcision.
- Child Wellness and Development.We focus on physical and developmental milestones, and the social and emotional health of your child.
- Immunization Schedule for Infants, Children and Teens (PDF)
- Vaccines for Preventable Diseases and Vaccines that Prevent Them (PDF)
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and the American Academy of Pediatricians (AAP) recommendations
- Child Safety. Parents are provided a handout with age-appropriate safety tips for their child. This material covers useful tips on parenting, safety, nutrition and dental care at every age.
- Inpatient and Outpatient Care. We take pride in continuing to provide both outpatient and inpatient (hospital) pediatric care, delivering the comfort and consistency that children need in difficult times.
- Sports Physicals. We perform pre-sports physicals for child athletes.
- Teen Health. We are available to provide care and information for a variety of health problems that are unique to adolescents.