Industry: Medical Devices & Diagnostics•
Not Specified years
Posted 275 days ago
JOB DESCRIPTION: Will provide direct patient care to well and ill pediatric patient populations. Provide immunizations, developmental, hearing & vision screenings. Complete school and work physicals as well as nutritional consultation.
BENEFITS: Vacation: 3 weeks accrued the first year. Second year: 4th week to include CME time.
* CME : 1 week paid and $1,000 reimbursement (after the first year) (Can divide vaca & CME time as desired).
* Sick days: 1 per month
* Holidays: 10 paid per year.
* Malpractice: paid for by facility
* Health care policy: paid by employer $130/month.
* Life Insurance: paid by employer up to $50k
* DBL: paid by employer.
* Tax deferred annuity
* 403B / employer contribution is a average of 3% per year of gross after the first year.