- An excellent work/life balance practice seeks a Pediatric physician, BC/BE. Outpatient only practice supported by hospitalist service.
- Call approximately 1:4; outpatient practice, limited inpatient call including newborn coverage.
- Primary care clinic with 4 physicians and 5 advanced practice providers and 42 exam rooms.
- A leader in community-based healthcare and work with an expanding care team of professionals.
- Epic electronic health record is utilized in OSF inpatient and outpatient settings.
- Emergency department is staffed 24/7 by board certified EM physicians.
- This is an IDPH and RIMSAP payback site.
- Education: Doctorate Licenses/Certifications: Physician Licensed to practice medicine in current state.
- Board certified or board eligible in the appropriate specialty (ies).
- Obtain and maintain medical staff membership and appropriate privileges.
- Must be eligible as a provider for Medicare, Medicaid, and other federal health programs.
- Physician shall meet all qualifications to participate in OSF's programs for professional malpractice and other liability coverage.
- Licensed by the Federal Drug Enforcement Administration and the State of Illinois to prescribe narcotics, if applicable.
- Demonstrates the knowledge and skills necessary to provide patient care aligned to the preferences, goals, and needs of the patients served