Mercy is the seventh largest Catholic health care system in the U.S. and serves millions annually. Mercy includes 46 acute care and specialty (heart, children’s, orthopedic and rehab) hospitals, more than 700 physician practices and outpatient facilities, 40,000 co-workers and more than 2,000 Mercy Clinic physicians in Arkansas, Kansas, Missouri and Oklahoma. Mercy also has outreach ministries in Louisiana, Mississippi and Texas.
Mercy Clinic is a strong, physician-led and professionally managed integrated health care system. We focus on clinical integration across our communities ensuring that the latest technology and specialty care is available to support even our most outlying primary care locations.
Living in Springfield is easy! It’s a place that has everything you need. We have a plentiful and growing job market, great schools, world-class health care, and all the entertainment and cultural options of a big city—but with far less stress and an abundance of character and friendliness
- Board Certified/Eligible Pediatrics
- Established group of 6 providers
- Call is 1:14
- Level I Trauma Center with the region's only burn unit
- One of seven St. Jude Affiliate clinics in the Nation
- Level III NICU houses 48 beds plus 2isolation rooms
- 12-bed PICU staffed 24/7 by board certified pediatric intensivists/hospitalist
- 34-bed pediatric unit