You will be Responsible for :
- Working in collaboration with a team comprised of Community Health Workers, Care Team Coordinators and other support staff in the ACO Initiative Program.
- Working with pediatric providers who provide services to children with multiple needs (including but not limited to care for children with multiple medical conditions, behavioral health issues, congenital disease, chronic respiratory disease, and complex social issues)
- Performing pediatric care coordination which are linked to outcome measures identified through needs assessment; care planning and communication; care transitions, connecting with community resources, transition to adult care, school services and other identified needs.
What you will need
- Licensed MA Registered Nurse and CPR
- 5 years of nursing experiencerequired
- 3 or more years working as an RN Care Coordinator is strongly preferred
- Experience and skill set in areas such as; patient outreach within the community, care coordination, generating of care plans for children and their families and building relationships with pediatric specialists
- Demonstrated knowledge of how a “patient-centered medical home works and solid understanding of and ability to partner with other medical practices and community resources such as the Family Advocacy Center, DCF and related agencies.
- Willingness to provide home visits when needed and to participate in related community events.
Baystate Health is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, ancestry, age, genetic information, disability, or protected veteran status.