$80K — $100K *
Emory University is a leading research university that fosters excellence and attracts world-class talent to innovate today and prepare leaders for the future. We welcome candidates who can contribute to the diversity and excellence of our academic community.
The Emory University Department of Radiology and Imaging Sciences and Children’s Healthcare of Atlanta are recruiting full-time, board certified or board eligible pediatric neuroradiologists to join our growing faculty at the Emory + Children's Pediatric Institute. Pediatric neuroradiologists will provide services across multiple Children’s locations.
• Qualified applicants should have training and/or clinical experience in pediatric neuroradiology, preferably from an ACGME-accredited program, appropriate for our dynamic and growing practice.
• Neuro CAQ or CAQ-eligibility is preferred.
• Children’s is one of the largest pediatric clinical care providers in the country with three hospitals, 638 licensed beds and access to more than 60 pediatric sub-specialties.
• Our radiology team performs nearly 300,000 imaging exams annually.
• To respond to the growing demands for access to our specialized pediatric care, Children’s is breaking ground on a new pediatric medical campus that is scheduled to open in 2025.
• Children’s has continually been named one of the best, ranking as one of the nation’s “Best Children’s Hospitals” by U.S. News & World Report and one of the “100 Best Places to Work” by Fortune magazine.
• The Emory University Department of Radiology and Imaging Sciences is one of the preeminent academic radiology departments in the country.
• Through collaboration with neighboring academic and scientific institutions, our staff is developing cutting edge treatments and technologies to address the most perplexing childhood medical questions.
Valid through: 3/4/2021
$80K — $100K
34 days ago