The NDSC brings together 6 pediatric specialties – Developmental-Behavioral Pediatrics, Neurology, Neurosurgery, Physiatry, Neuropsychology and Psychology in one physical and functional unit to deliver the best outcomes and quality of life for patients. This outstanding opportunity is an academic/clinical position with appointment at Northeast Ohio Medical University available. We are fully integrated with Rebecca D. Considine Research Institute and have full PhD, PharmD, statistical and nursing support for clinical research. We also have a PhD within the NDSC who assists all members with protocol inception, design, conduct and publication.
Under the leadership of Dr. Bruce H. Cohen, Director of the NeuroDevelopmental Science Center, the NDSC provides an interdisciplinary approach to specialty services for children including but not limited to:
- Diagnosis and treatment of abnormalities of the brain, spinal cord, nerves and muscles for infants, children, teens and disabled young adults
- Epilepsy and Epilepsy Surgery Evaluation Program
- Brain Injury Program
- Neuromuscular Disorders Program
- Headache program
- Stroke program
- Neuro-oncology and neurocutaneous program
- The Neurology Division works alongside the Developmental Pediatrics Division, who provides cares for
children with developmental delays, Autism and allied disorders, ADHD and behavioral pediatric
The candidate we seek must be Board Certified in Pediatric Neurology and have the ability to obtain an active Ohio medical license.