Overview Excellent Opportunity To Join A Busy, Well-Established PICU Practice Responsibilities
We're seeking a 8th BC/BE Pediatric Intensivist
to join our PICU practice at Sunrise Children's Hospital in Las Vegas, NV.
About The Area
- 24-bed PICU with 1,700 admissions annually.
- Services provided include ECMO, dialysis, high frequency ventilation and iNO is available.
- We are the premier provider of children's services, including procedural sedation services, for Southern NV, Eastern CA, Southern UT and Western AZ.
- Our practice is complemented by a near full array of pediatric primary and subspecialty support including our affiliated pediatric cardiac intensivists (practicing in the new 14-bed CVICU), pediatric hospitalist service, 72-bed Level-IV NICU, a dedicated 20-bed pediatric emergency department and pediatric and neonatal transport service.
- Academic affiliation with the University of Nevada Las Vegas School of Medicine is available with pediatric, family medicine and emergency medicine residents rotating through the ICU.
Las Vegas offers a multitude of opportunities to live and work in one of the most magnificent entertainment centers in the world. With a wide range of housing choices you will find the community that is perfect for you and your family -- from family-friendly neighborhoods, master-planned communities, high-rises, condominiums, golf communities, urban and suburban options - there is something for everyone. For the sports enthusiasts, Las Vegas is home to the Las Vegas Raiders and the Vegas Golden Knights. The area is home to 357 public schools along with over 40 large private schools. The cost of living is affordable and there is no state income tax. Qualifications
BC/BE Pediatric IntensivistBenefits and Compensation
The compensation and benefits referenced is for illustrative purposes only, and will be discussed during and after the interview process.
Our clinicians enjoy a competitive compensation package with many locations offering sign on bonuses, relocation and tuition reimbursement.Benefits for Full Time employee and qualified dependents:
- Health Insurance including prescription drugs, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance & Life Insurance
- Short and Long-Term disability options
- Advanced and continuing education
- Leadership training and advancement opportunities
- Professional liability insurance**
- Support and payment for mandatory license/s and hospital credentialing
- Employee stock purchase program - 15% discount*
- 401k with company match**
- Long Term Care (LTC)
- Pre-tax Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Pre-tax Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA)
- Aflac Hospital, Critical Illness and Accident plans
- Identity Protection
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
*Part Time Regular employee classifications also receive this benefit
** Available to part-time regular and part-time casual employees age 21 and overAbout Us
Pediatrix® Medical Group (Pediatrix) are one of the nation's leading providers of highly specialized health care for women, babies and children. Since 1979, Pediatrix-affiliated clinicians have been committed to providing coordinated, compassionate and clinically excellent services across the continuum of care, both in hospital settings and office-based practices. Specialties including obstetrics, maternal-fetal medicine, and neonatology are complemented by 18 pediatric subspecialties and a newly expanded area of primary and urgent care clinics. The group's high-quality, evidence-based care is bolstered by investments in research, education, quality-improvement and safety initiatives.
Today through almost 8,000 employees in 38 states, dedicated teams including physicians, advanced practitioners, clinical leaders, business and operational experts work together every day to fulfill our mission to take great care of the patient®. We invite you to join the Pediatrix® family and help shape the future of health care for women, babies and children.Please Note: Fraudulent job postings/job scams are becoming increasingly common. All genuine Pediatrix job postings can be found through the Pediatrix Careers site: www.pediatrix.com/careers . Pediatrix is an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.