We are seeking a BC/BE Pediatric Intensivist to join our well-established practice of 30 years at Tallahassee Memorial Healthcare (TMH).
- This is a multi-specialty practice, consisting of pediatric intensivists, neonatologists, NNPs, and pediatric hospitalists, working as a team to provide family centered quality healthcare. Supported by a variety of other specialists including: pediatric cardiology, pediatric endocrinology, pediatric radiology, pediatric neurology and pediatric orthopedics.
- Tallahassee Memorial Healthcare serves a 17 county region in North Florida and South Georgia and is affiliated with 3 residency programs.
- The trauma center is a Level-II with a 10 bed PICU that has over 400 admissions per year
- A pediatric hospitalist service provides care in the 23-bed unit
- Home to the region’s only Newborn Intensive Care Unit, and the only hospital in Tallahassee to earn the Baby-Friendly Hospital designation, TMH leads the region by delivering more than 75 percent of babies born in the area. With 19 labor and delivery rooms, the facility is dedicated to providing patient-centered care to new babies and their families.
- With an ADC of 25 and 4,000 annual deliveries, this is the only area facility designated as a Level-III Neonatal Intensive Care Unit and is equipped to handle high-risk moms and premature or critically ill babies.
- Friendly, professional atmosphere with great nurses and ancillary services – PICC team, IV therapy team and a full time child life specialist.
- Transports are from other regional hospitals and staffed by a neonatal nurse practitioner and respiratory therapist.
- Schedule: Every other week off and call from home.
As the state capitol and home of Florida State University, one thing’s for sure, the area has all the perks (and youthful energy!) of a college town with the connectedness and economic benefits that come with being the center of state government — and a cost of living that won’t break the bank. From a vibrant arts and culture scene to great sports' rivalries, Tallahassee offers residents plenty to cheer about. This capitol city boasts an abundance of outdoor recreation for all ages, a diverse foodie scene and a ton of family-friendly festivals and activities, not to mention 233 days of sunshine a year and the most beautiful beaches along the Gulf Coast located within an hour’s drive. With all that it has to offer, it’s no coincidence that Livability named Tallahassee one of the best places in the country to get a fresh start as well as one of the Top 100 Best Places to Live in 2019, thanks to great weather, affordability and high-quality education.
Our clinicians enjoy a competitive compensation package with many locations offering sign on bonuses, relocation and tuition reimbursement.
*Our benefits include:
- Health (various options), life, vision, dental and disability insurance
- 401(k) with annual matching program
- Advanced and continuing medical education
- Leadership training and advancement opportunities
- Employee stock purchase plan at a 15% discount
- Professional liability insurance
- Support and payment for mandatory license/s and hospital credentialing
*These benefits are for full time employees, employees in other types of employment classifications may be eligible for some of these benefits.