We are looking forPediatric Intensive Care Unit RN for our client in Danville, PA
Job Title: Pediatric Intensive Care Unit RN
Job Location: Danville, PA - 17822
Job Type: Contract - 12 Months / Contract to Hire / Direct Hire
- Required Pediatric Intensive Care Unit RN
- The PICU provides services to the critically and acutely ill patient from the neonatal period until their 22nd birthday that requires specialized nursing care due to the nature and complexity of their illness or surgery
- This includes pediatric trauma patients, post-operative patients and any patient with a life-threatening or critical illness requiring invasive monitoring or support of life-sustaining therapies
- The PICU cares for all pediatric/neonatal patients that undergo post cardiothoracic surgery in the immediate post-operative period until they are stable for transfer to a lower level of care
- Many of these patients are part of our Pediatric Hospital to Home Program for children with chronic ventilation needs and often require long term stays in the PICU for education and comprehensive care needs
- The scope of care for the PICU patient requires a high quality evidence based nursing care model which is comprehensive and provides for frequent monitoring and assessment of physiologic parameters through direct patient interaction and observation to meet the patient?s and families individual needs
- The PICU is staffed soley by registered nurses (RN)
- All RN staff are trained and have proven yearly competency in all pediatric age specific criteria for the care of the pediatric patient
- Each PICU nurse completes a 6 month pediatric critical care orientation program that is a combination of on-line, didactic and hands on testing to fully exercise and evaluate critical thinking skills
- Ancillary staff, such as nursing assistants (NAs) and unit desk clerks (UDCs), assists the nursing team in the care of the patient
- State license status must be currently active
- Minimum 2years experiencerequired
- Day/Night Rotating, three 12 hour days E/O Weekend and E/O Holiday
- Pediatric Intensive Care Nurse (PICU)
Cynet Healthstaff is the Staffing and Recruitment wing of Cynet Systems Inc. Established in October 2010 and incorporated in the State of Virginia. Cynet is one of the leading Staffing & Recruiting Service companies in the Washington DC Metro area. Headquartered in Ashburn, Virginia, we are a certified Small, Woman, and Minority Owned Business Enterprise, a recognized diversity supplier. With over one hundred in house recruiting staff, Cynet HealthStaff caters to various hospitals, health & wellness centers, pharmacy, and medical facilities over 50 states across the United States.
- Best Salary: We offer competitive salary (Maximum net pay) Pay Rates, OT & Holiday rates depending on the kind of experience you carry.
- Housing: Free Housing depending on the location and availability Or Weekly Housing Stipend. (If your permanent resident is beyond 50 miles from the job location.)
- Travel Stipend: Choose your preferredlocation and travel the country alone or with your family. (If your permanent resident is beyond 50 miles from the job location.)
- Wallet money (misc. expenses): Cynet gives you fixed weekly stipend for your additional expenses
- Contract Completion Gift: On completing the 13 weeks assignment, you are eligible to get the Amazon Gift Card.
- Referral Bonus: If your referred candidate gets placed, you are eligible to get the referral bonus
- Extensions: With the contract extension, hike in the pay rate
- Weekly Pay: Weekly direct payroll deposit
- Immunizations: Free of cost
- Cynet helps you to get ACLS, BLS, PALS, NRP or related certifications
- Insurance: Medical, Dental and Vision
- 401K Plan
Resumes or queries may can be sent to and a Cynet Representative will get back to you to discuss possible job options.