We are seeking an experienced pediatric hospitalist to work in the Level-I nursery & Level-II NICU at Borgess Medical Center in Kalamazoo, MI as Medical Director.
- This provider will lead our team of hospitalists and will be responsible for well-baby, newborn care and Level-II transitional care, as well as delivery attendance, stabilization, and well-newborn exams and discharges.
- Experience as a Medical Director preferred, will consider strong leadership background.
Kalamazoo offers so much more than a memorable name. Located in Southwest Michigan, approximately two hours from Chicago, Kalamazoo features a vibrant and progressive downtown that sets the stage for quality dining, eclectic shops and galleries and live entertainment. The region is home to Western Michigan University, one of the largest universities in the United States, and is ranked among U.S. News and World Report’s top national universities in the state. Experience the place with a big city mindset and a small town heart.
Requisition ID 2017-9138
Our clinicians enjoy a competitive compensation package with many locations offering sign on bonuses, relocation and tuition reimbursement.
*Our benefits include:
- Health (various options), life, vision, dental and disability insurance
- 401(k) with annual matching program
- Advanced and continuing medical education
- Leadership training and advancement opportunities
- Employee stock purchase plan at a 15% discount
- Professional liability insurance
- Support and payment for mandatory license/s and hospital credentialing
*These benefits are for full time employees, employees in other types of employment classifications may be eligible for some of these benefits.
With a 35+ year record of success, MEDNAX has grown from a single medical practice to a trusted health solutions partner. As part of our national medical group, we give you the tools you need to build the career you want, and the flexibility to adapt as your personal needs and professional interests change.
We invite you to grow with us and help shape the future of health care