$80K — $100K *
The Department of Pediatrics at the University of Pittsburgh School of Medicine and the UPMC Children's Hospital of Pittsburgh are recruiting for a Medical Director of Hepatology at UPMC Children's Hospital in the Division of Pediatric Gastroenterology, Hepatology, and Nutrition. The Medical Director of Pediatric Hepatology will lead a multidisciplinary team in order to evaluate and provide care to children with liver diseases. The Medical Director will demonstrate effective leadership and administrative skills and excel in clinical care, research, education, and training.
- Serve as Medical Director and lead administrator for Hepatology within the Department of Pediatrics and the Division of Pediatric Gastroenterology, Hepatology, and Nutrition.
- Provide leadership for the current Hepatology program including oversight of four attending physicians, one nurse practitioner, and three nurse specialists.
- Lead an active research program with ongoing participation in clinical research studies including those for fatty liver disease, viral hepatitis and biliary atresia.
- Continued involvement in multi-center studies and national consortiums concerned with pediatric research programs.
- Rank and track based on experience
- Regular - Full Time status
- UPMC Children's Hospital of Pittsburgh
With UPMC, you can take advantage of:
- Health, life and disability insurance
- Medical malpractice insurance
- Competitive compensation structure
- Defined contribution plan; 403b plan with employer match
- CME allowance
- Candidate must be Board Certified in Hepatology
- Seeking an individual with previously demonstrated leadership abilities
- Must be qualified for a medical license in the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania
More than just competitive pay and benefits, UPMC's Total Rewards package cares for you in all areas of life &emdash; because we believe that you're at your best when receiving the support you need: professional, personal, financial, and more.
At UPMC, we're driven by shared values that guide our work and keep us accountable to one another. Our Values of Quality & Safety , Dignity & Respect , Caring & Listening , Responsibility & Integrity , Excellence & Innovation play a vital role in creating a cohesive, positive experience for our employees, patients, health plan members, and community. Ready to join us? Apply today.
Valid through: 1/16/2021
$120K — $140K + $8K bonus
9 days ago