As a Pediatric Dentist you will be supported by many surrounding offices both internal and external.
Coast Dental's supported providers can expand their knowledge and skills while partnering closely with practice peers and industry experts.
We strive to create a warm, inviting experience for our patients and an enjoyable atmosphere for our team members.
When you join Coast Dental, it's your name on the door.
Our goal and mission are to make it easy for you to provide excellent patient care and together we can do so much!
Our affiliated providers enjoy these benefits:
- Clinical autonomy from diagnosis to case completion
- Continuing education & training
- Free group professional liability insurance
- Health benefits and 401(k) plan
- and more….
Pediatric Dentists get the benefit of working in a practice with a network of internal and external referrals and patients at their fingertips. Come in, do what you do best, and leave! We want pediatric dentists who:
- Have a passion for dentistry and enjoy working in a team environment
- Address patients' chief concern
- Connect and build trust with every patient
- Provides dental care for infants, children, and adolescents
- Treats primary and secondary teeth with general dentistry and places appliances suitable for growing arches
- Fabricates space maintainers designed for patients
- Examine patients to determine the nature of the condition affecting the patient
- Counsels and advises patients and family on growth and development dental problems of patient
- Provides preventive services through the use of fluorides and sealants and instructs patient and family members on dental care
- Provides education in oral and dental hygiene
- Conduct work in compliance with office policies and procedures, safety, OSHA, and MSDS guidelines
- Successful completion of a dental program (DMD or DDS) and Dental Board Examinations
- Dental license or ability to obtain dental license
- Certificate to practice pediatric dentistry
- Commitment to quality patient care and enjoy educating patients on dental health