Seeking an additional BC/BE Pediatric Cardiac Intensivist for our rapidly advancing practice at Sunrise Children's Hospital. The ideal candidate will be dual board certified in pediatric cardiology and pediatric critical care medicine or have cardiac fellowship training.
- Our physician team currently practices in the hospital's 24-bed PICU, which is the State's only dedicated tertiary-care children's facility, and a new 14-bed Pediatric Cardiac ICU to care for our >400 cardiac surgical cases performed each year.
- The team is complimented by acute care pediatric nurse practitioners.
- We are the premier provider of children's services, including procedural sedation services.
- Our practice is complemented by a near full array of pediatric primary and subspecialty support with a busy six physician Pediatric Hospitalist service, 72-bed level III NICU, a dedicated 20-bed pediatric emergency department, and pediatric and neonatal transport service.
- Academic affiliation with the newly opened University of Nevada Las Vegas School of Medicine is available with pediatric, family medicine and emergency medicine residents rotating through the PICU.
Las Vegas offers a multitude of opportunities to live, work and play in one of the most magnificent entertainment centers in the world. With a wide range of housing choices you will find the community that is perfect for you and your family -- from family-friendly neighborhoods, master-planned communities, high-rises, condominiums, golf communities, urban and suburban options – there is something for everyone. The area is home to 357 public schools along with over 40 large private schools. The cost of living is affordable and there is no state income tax
Our clinicians enjoy a competitive compensation package with many locations offering sign on bonuses, relocation and tuition reimbursement.
*Our benefits include:
- Health (various options), life, vision, dental and disability insurance
- 401(k) with annual matching program
- Advanced and continuing medical education
- Leadership training and advancement opportunities
- Employee stock purchase plan at a 15% discount
- Professional liability insurance
- Support and payment for mandatory license/s and hospital credentialing
*These benefits are for full time employees, employees in other types of employment classifications may be eligible for some of these benefits.