ABOUT THE ROLE
The Peak Sr. Manager will be accountable for the successful delivery of Peak across all brands of GapTech. High collaboration and partnership is key to this role. This role will interface with senior leaders in business and GapTech and represent GapTech Peak readiness organization wide.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Drive early phase explore activities to evaluate opportunities and identify peak critical product teams
- Drive discussions across product teams to identify single point of failures, capacity planning, application readiness, vendor readiness, and other infrastructural limitations
- Drive peak critical product teams across Gap Tech to update peak product dashboards and Perform vendor readiness analysis (in partnership with Strategic Sourcing, Business, Architecture, DevOps (if required)
- Drive/Track peak scrum of scrums to ensure peak stories are being identified, prioritized and worked on (leveraging scrum team milestone metrics)
- Coordinate cross team dependencies (business, architecture, domain, DevOps, vendors) to prevent bottlenecks and quick issue resolution. Jointly accountable for the successful delivery of peak with Architecture and DevOps.
- Lead and drive integrated load tests across products and ensure product teams are load testing their products to meet peak projections. This role demands working in low traffic hours (night hours in PST) before and during peak and collaborate with HDC (Hyderabad development team) in becoming peak ready
- WHO YOU AREA Bachelor's degree in Business, Economics, Mathematics, Information Systems, or equivalent degree or work experience and 8+ years of professional experience
- Agile methodology experience and a minimum of 6 years of senior program management experience managing large scale technical initiatives with multiple stakeholders
- Strength in building partnerships; working collaboratively with a variety of skills and levels
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills; Strength in driving for business outcomes and results and ability to prioritize and multi-task
- Excellent verbal and written communications and the ability to work well with business and technical teams
- Action/Decision Oriented mind set and adaptable to changing requirements and direction
- Team player in a highly matrixed environment