- Engages with customers to understand customer roadmap, interpret the technology needs and identify opportunities for Applied engagement.
- Drives the adoption of new technology at the customer site. Manages a team that works closely with customers to demonstrate and introduce new technologies at customer sites, through Demos, on site evaluations, Joint Development Programs and new tool qualifications.
- Serves as liaison between the customer and the Business Unit for assigned projects, ensuring clear understanding of customer issues and delivery of applicable solutions.
- Manage PSEs providing highly visible customer support through the performance of on-site installation, as well as any necessary diagnoses, troubleshooting, service, and repair of complex equipment and systems.
- Oversees team that checks and approves operational quality of system equipment. Team instructs customers in the operation and maintenance of the system.
- Responsible for training and certification of PSEs into their areas of assigned responsibility
- Responsible for demand planning and financial forecast of activity
- Knowledge of 4 or more processes on 2 or more technologies. Advanced integration knowledge
- Demonstrates comprehensive understanding of concepts and principles within own job family and knowledge of other related job families
- Applies in-depth understanding of how own discipline integrates within the segment/function
- Manages multiple related teams, sets organizational priorities and allocates resources
- Identifies and resolves complex technical, operational and organizational problems
- Impacts the business results of a team or area by supporting and funding of projects, products, services and/or technologies and developing policies and plans
- Guided by business unit, department or sub-functional business plans
- Influences others internally and externally, including senior management
Position requires understanding of Applied Materials global Standards of Business Conduct and compliance with these standards at all times. This includes demonstrating the highest level of ethical conduct reflecting Applied Materials' core values.
Years of Experience:
10 - 15 YearsWork Experience:
Yes, 20% of the TimeRelocation Eligible: