- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Engineering, or Engineering Technology or other related field from an accredited college or university
- Five to seven years’ experience
- Strong analytical skills demonstrated through troubleshooting and problem solving
- Strong oral and written communication and inter-personal skills
- Available for system support outside normal business hours as needed
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively in a team environment and individually with minimal supervision
- Certification: CCNA and/or related certifications preferred.
- Proficient knowledge of Cisco firewalls, routers and switches
- Proficient knowledge in Operating Systems (Windows, Unix, VMware etc.)
- Experience in electric utilities, Energy Management Systems (EMS)
- Knowledge in Application development (C/C++, SQL, Visual Basic, Microsoft.net, etc.)
- Understanding of risks and threats to energy sector networks
- Experience in documenting procedures, developing standards and adhering to guidelines
This position will Configure and maintains routers, switches, and firewalls for the Operation Technology (OT) network systems, support multiple OT applications, hardware and networks such as Energy Management Systems (EMS), Outage Management System (OMS), Supervisory Control and Data Acquisition (SCADA), and other ancillary programs for 24x7 use by IPL field and dispatch staff.Designs, develops and maintains all networking systems, associated applications, security, and networkconfigurations.Monitorsnetwork performance, ensures capacity planning is performed, and is proactive in assessing and making recommendations for improvements.Evaluates and recommends new products, maintains knowledge of emerging technologies.As a member of the OT support team represent the organization during on-call rotation. Help users applytechnology to improve business practices to protect large assets and improve customer service. May lead and direct the work of others.