Job Title: PCF Solutions Architect - Direct Hire / Full Time / Perm
Job Location: Frisco, TX
Job Type: Full Time / Perm / Direct Hire + Benefits
"US citizens and those authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor H1b candidates at this time."
- Web Application Development
- Solution Architecture
- OOAD Design Patterns
- Software Design
- Spring Project Ecosystem
- Apache Project Ecosystem
- API Design & Development
- API Security
- OpenAPI, RAML
- API Platforms (Mule, Apigee, Zuul..etc)
- Cloud Architecture AWS / Azure / GCP
- PCF Certification
What You'll Achieve 3 months:
- Participate in client Technical Product and Consulting Services training, methodology, and enablement
- Begin participation in field activities with clients by shadowing seasoned architects and practicing enablement gained from training
- Begin to execute client implementations for customers and start on your journey to internalize business outcomes and business context relevance to client implementation methodologies and approaches
- Complete client technical certifications and fully ramp on technology and implementation methodologies; start to develop and contribute subject matter expertise and project deliverables to internal knowledge exchange
- Begin mentorship and guidance of junior Services team members and help to build out our services organization
- 12 months
- Continue to lead technical teams through multi-phased delivery projects and provide hands-on delivery guidance to influence standards for development, governance, and operational life cycle
- Evangelize frameworks, project deliverables, best practices/policies and implementations to internal collaboration networks and IP sharing
- Identify opportunities to expand client footprint and drive further services and customer service, lead multiple engagements simultaneously, and drive partnerships and cross collaboration with client partners, SIs, and 3rd Parties
- Identify ongoing risks and pain points throughout project experiences in the field and contribute to developing and implementing internal mitigation measures to meet customer needs
- Evangelize, train, coach, and mentor Services team members on hard technical skills and soft skills
- Identify opportunities and efficiencies in customers IT operating model, and support implementation of the SLDC pipeline to get greater value out of the client platform.
- Lead development of technical brown bag sessions and publish/facilitate reusable content to the field
- Work with client product leadership providing valuable product insight, guiding product direction and features.
- Deliver compelling presentations, architectural blueprint documents, and requirements-gathering workshops to influence the strategic direction of our projects and lead customers through solution design
What You'll Need To Be Successful:
- Ten to fifteen years minimum experience architecting large scale business solutions
- Hands on development experience in Java, Java EE technologies and frameworks
- Demonstrated experience in legacy modernization projects using microservices, API first, cloud native architecture styles.
- Familiar with various Apache projects, Spring frameworks and other dominant open source frameworks and able to compare and chose the correct framework for the problem at hand.
- Ability to develop detailed architecture specification including business, technology, security, integration, data, deployment and operations architecture.
- In depth understanding of at least one API platform (Mule, Apigee, Mashery…)
- Able to work with customers and provide API design best practice advice, create architect that supports defined API SLAs, understands API governance, able to define various policies
- Able to provide point of view on various API design choices, platform choices, data modelling decisions with solid reasoning
- Have successfully deployed at least one complex API project in a cloud environment
- Has at least one public cloud provider certification
- Able to understand various cloud deployment options and provide tradeoffs and choices for given SLAs
- Understands various networking design options, storage classes, security configuration options in cloud environment
- Able to provide a cost optimized cloud deployment model to meet given non functional requirements
- Able to provide detailed cloud architecture blue print that addresses all major concerns such as high availability, performance, security, resiliency, maintainability etc.
- Demonstrated ability to effectively architect solutions within a diverse technical team of client, SIs, contractors, and internal teams
- Experience leading technical teams and mentoring junior level resources, consultants, and clients while leading internal initiatives to grow Services organization practices
- Demonstrated experience with High-Availability, Fault-Tolerance, Performance Testing and Tuning parameters on multiple engagements
- Experience driving technical workshops with technical and business clients to derive value added services and implementations
- Ability to travel up to 75% of the time (varies depending on customer needs, focused within Region)
What You'll Get From Us:
- We realize exceptional people don't choose jobs based solely on benefits, but we do our best to make sure that you're set up for success so you can do your best work.
- As a Ideapreneur, you'll receive comprehensive health benefits, life insurance, paid parental leave, 401K, equity, and flexible vacation time.