Job ID: JR0164594
Job Category: Engineering Management
Primary Location: Hillsboro, OR US
Job Type: Experienced HirePCD Shift Group Leader (S5)Job Description
LTD Planar team is looking for highly driven and disciplined individuals to join our team as compressed work week shift Group Leaders responsible for supporting equipment performance and operations on day shift.
As a manager you will set priorities for the team, get results across boundaries, and ensure an inclusive work environment,
Your responsibilities will be:
- Develop employees and manage performance.
- Plans, provides resources for and directs activities in engineering function to meet schedules, standards, and cost.
- Cultivates and reinforces appropriate group values, norms and behaviors.
- Identifies and analyzes problems, plans, tasks, and solutions.
- Provides guidance on employee development, performance, and productivity issues.
- Plans and schedules daily tasks, uses judgement on a variety of problems requiring deviation from standard practices.
- Inadequacies and erroneous decisions would cause moderate inconvenience and expense.
The candidate should exhibit the following behavioral traits.
- Demonstrated verbal and written communication skills and be comfortable presenting issues and solutions.
- Analytical problem solving and testing skills.
- Willing to work well in a diverse team environment and multitask.
- Self-motivated and disciplined, willing to work with minimal supervision and adjust to rapidly changing priorities.
- Eager to produce quality results in a timely manner.
Additionally, candidate must be willing to:
- Work on a compressed work week schedule. Shifts are twelve hours long and rotate from three to four days a week.
- To wear closed shoes all day
- Walking several miles per day, also periodically work in the interstitial and to climb and perform work on ladders
- Willingness to perform detailed visual inspection tasks
- Willing to lift up to 30 lbs walk long distances and climb stairs
- Willing to push carts for at least a distance of 500 m
Candidate must have the legal right to work in the United States. Intel does not provide Visa sponsorship for this position. Qualifications
You must possess the below minimum qualifications to be initially considered for this position. Preferred qualifications are in addition to the minimum requirements and are considered a plus factor in identifying top candidates.Minimum Qualifications
Candidates must meet at least one of the following minimum requirements:
- Candidate must possess a a 4-year STEM degree (engineering, materials science, chemistry, or physics preferred)
- Minimum of 15 years in semiconductor manufacturing process chemical, slurry, or gas delivery systems.
- Minimum of 2 years of manufacturing experience either as an operations manager/module engineer, CWW segment leader or as a module engineer
- Experience of process control systems
Inside this Business Group
- Experience in computer software Microsoft Office and data base entry
As the world's largest chip manufacturer, Intel strives to make every facet of semiconductor manufacturing state-of-the-art -- from semiconductor process development and manufacturing, through yield improvement to packaging, final test and optimization, and world class Supply Chain and facilities support. Employees in the Technology and Manufacturing Group are part of a worldwide network of design, development, manufacturing, and assembly/test facilities, all focused on utilizing the power of Moore's Law to bring smart, connected devices to every person on EarthPosting Statement
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, religious creed, sex, national origin, ancestry, age, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, military and veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender, gender expression, gender identity, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by local law, regulation, or ordinance.