In this role, you have the opportunity to
Verify, document and release PCB design data for use in development of medical products
You are responsible for:
- Scheduling all PCB layout tasks and resources
- Verifying all PCB designs and CAD library data for manufacturability
- Interfacing with PCB fabrication and assembly suppliers and resolving issues
- Create assembly level documentation for PCB prototypes and CN activity
- PLM tasks related to release of PCB fabs and assemblies
- Investigate/recommend new tools and methodologies
- Develop software to support PCB design, automation, and data transfers
- Provide mentoring to junior engineers
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience:
- Minimum 5 years’ experience understanding and implementing complex PCB design and manufacturing requirements, including PCB fabrication and assembly DFX, board stack up, testability and panelization.
- Expert knowledge of Mentor Graphics Expedition design tools and processes, including Valor
- Knowledge of electronics manufacturing materials, processes, and IPC industry standards
- CID certification, RoHS knowledge, UNIX and basic web design is a plus
- Strong interpersonal communication skills, including written, email
- Self-motivated individual with good organizational and time management skills.
In return, we offer you
A path towards your most rewarding career. Philips is growing its marketing capability enterprise wide. Succeeding in this market-based role in a complex environment will open many doors for your long term career, in other areas in Philips or otherwise. We also believe that we are at our best as a company when you are at yours as a person. Thus, we offer competitive health benefits, a flexible work schedule and access to local well-being focused activities.
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It’s a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum. Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways.
To find out more about what it’s like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page on our career website, where you can read stories from our employee blog. Once there, you can also learn about our recruitment process, or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions.
Philips is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, genetic information, creed, citizenship, disability, protected veteran or marital status.