$80K - $100K*
• Design Printed Circuit Boards (PCB) from schematic through physical layout.
• Perform schematic capture and board layout of PCBs
• Build prototype PCBs and perform engineering validation testing
• Assure compliance with Industry Standards, (UL,cUL, CE, IPC, etc.)
• Document and management of PCB design files and product specs.
• Collaborate and work with electrical engineers, mechanical engineers and other co-workers as required.
• Participate in engineering design reviews, analyze design specifications and understand electrical/mechanical/Optical constraints to design, and ensure cost effective designs.
• BSEE or MSEE from ABET-accredited institutions
• 3+ years' work experience as a PCB Designer/Engineer
• Skilled with PCB design tools, such as Altium Designer or Protel.
• Experience with PCB design for consumer electronics
Valid through: 2020-5-19
$100K - $150K
27 days ago