We’re looking for a PCB Designer professional who is a team player with a strong work ethic and positive attitude to join our expanding engineering prototype services company.
- Designing PCB’s from the beginning stages through the completed output process.
- Perform PCB layout for digital and RF circuit boards; generate fabrication and assembly drawings.
- Interfacing with the project team
- Establish design standards, component libraries, and vendor processes.
- Work from preliminary schematics, part lists, and basic description of the board function, configuration, and arrangement as defined by engineering.
- Collaborate in developing state-of-the-art designs of new or modified high density printed circuit boards
- 7-10 years PCB CAD experience is a must.
- Cadence Allegro/CCT design experience, mandatory
- Must be familiar with OrCad schematic capture and PADS layout
- In-depth knowledge of signal integrity, noise immunity, and agency compliance rules.
- Requires experience in the design of Electro-mechanical systems.
- Must be familiar with high-density surface mount devices.
- Knowledge of analog layout practices and mechanical design issues
- BSEE degree or equivalent experience in electrical mechanical design drafting.
- Must have valid U.S work authorization
- San Jose/Silicon Valley area residents only please. Sorry, no relocations available.