Industry: Business Services•
Not Specified years
Posted 42 days ago
Our direct client is looking for a Technical Support staff to provide workstation, laptop, and Mac support; including deployment, configuration, and troubleshooting in Harrisburg, PA.
Candidate will be a member of the Workstation Support Team located in Central Office/Harrisburg. Candidate will provide workstation, laptop, and Mac support; including deployment, configuration, and troubleshooting. This team is responsible for supporting workstations, laptops, Macs, and all device peripherals (print issues, docking issues, scanning, etc.) The candidate will be responsible for maintaining device compliance and health; this includes tracking down PC's that have broken SCCM clients, are out of compliance with updates, or are reported to have application or operating system issues.
- Monitor incident queues for issues and take ownership and assist customers as required.
- Keep all support tickets up to date and well documented.
- As required, provided documentation on issue resolution for other teams.
- Monitor and report on PC issues, escalate issues; work with other teams including SCCM, Active Directory, Security, and the IT Service Desk.
- Deploying PC's and providing support to end users in a large enterprise environment (1,000 PC's +) – Required
- Develop, test, maintain PC images – Required
- Experience supporting PC's in a large domain environment – Required
- Install and configure PC hardware and peripherals – Required
- Repair PC's by replacing hard drives, motherboards, memory, etc – Required
- Experience with security, disk encryption, and anti-virus products on Microsoft Windows PC's, laptops, and Apple OSx MAC's – Required
- Knowledge of Active Directory and experience troubleshooting GPO's and name resolution – Required
- Experience with managing profiles and certificates on Microsoft Windows PC's, laptops, and Apple OSx MAC's – Required
- Experience supporting Microsoft Windows PC's, laptops, and Apple OSx MAC's using remote tools (SCCM remote, RDP, ARD) – Required –
- Application Support for MS Office 365 on Microsoft Windows PC's, laptops, and Apple OSx MAC's – Required
- Experience integrating Macintosh systems into an Active Directory Domain environment – Required
- Scripting with VBS and PowerShell - Highly desired
- Configuration Management Console queries and reporting - Highly desired
- SCCM OSD Task Sequences, thorough understanding of their implementation and how to create and optimize - Highly desired
- Experience using the Microsoft Desktop Optimization Pack (MDOP) technologies and Microsoft Deployment Tool Kit (MDT) - Highly desired
- Microsoft Certification - Highly desired
- Able to communicate in a clear manner – Desired
- Change oriented – improve processes and confront difficult circumstances in creative ways – Desired
- Demonstrated customer focus; building strong customer relationships – Desired
- Effectively evaluate information to make correct decisions – Desired
- Strong problem solving skills, able to narrow scope of problems, eliminate irrelevant information – Desired
- Strong team player – collaborate with others, be open to other ways of doing things – Desired
- Interested in emerging technologies demonstrated through training and attending technical events - Desired