WHAT YOU'LL DO
This job is responsible for managing a team which supports the payroll functional team and payroll systems and the integration of partners and acquisitions to the payroll systems. This team will drive the optimization of payroll systems thru upgrades, implementation of new functionalities or process improvement. In addition, this team will work with internal and external clients to identify and determine solutions for processing/technical issues, reports and integrations.
- Manages and leads acquisitions and integrations projects from a payroll perspective.
- Manages and drives payroll systems optimization projects; including, but not limited to, upgrades and new module implementation and prioritizes efforts across cross functional teams.
- Collaborates with internal and external clients to clarify, verify, and solve technical and process issues.
- Collaborates with cross functional teams (including, but not limited to, HR, IT, Finance, and Payroll) to identify and determine solutions and/or workarounds for technical and process issues.
- Implements and drives performance methodologies to resolve performance inefficiencies in areas that affect the payroll result (applications, configurations, reports, and integrations).
- Manages and trains direct reports.
- Manages and tracks client reported issues via case management system adhering to best practice service performance.
- Other related duties as required.
WHAT WE SEEK
- Required – Bachelor's degree in related field
- Preferred - Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Computer Science, or Information Management
- Required – 5 years' experience in Payroll Operations and System Management
- Preferred – 3 years' experience providing operational and technical support for enterprise software applications (Workday, Kronos, Peoplesoft, or other related application)
- Required – CPP or CPA within first 2 years from hire
Knowledge Skills and Abilities (KSAs)
- Must have computer skills and dexterity required for data entry and retrieval of information.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills and the ability to present information clearly and professionally.
- Must be proficient with Windows-style applications, various software packages specific to role and keyboard.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Ability to formulate decisions on complex issues, cultivate innovation, ensure accountability, collaborate, drive results, and build effective teams.
- Ability to work with cross-functional teams to drive issues towards resolution.
- Ability to effectively apply hands on experience with systems or application performance.
- Ability to prioritize and utilize resources effectively.
- Strong problem solving, analytical, and trouble shooting skills.
WHERE YOU'LL WORK
Dickory – Ochsner Operations Center, located on Dickory Avenue in Harahan, LA is home to many our corporate functions, including: Payroll, Accounting, HIM, Coding, Finance Administration & Information Systems. This facility serves as our hub for Epic Training!